Student and Parent Information
The following are some general parent links with helpful information:
- Massachusetts Department of Education; www.doe.mass.edu
- MCAS Alternate Assessment; www.doe.mass.edu/mcas/alt/
- Family ties of Massachusetts; www.massfamilyties.org
- Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services; www.mass.gov
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health; www.mass.gov
- Exceptional Parent; www.exceptionalparent.com
S.T.A.R. students may purchase school breakfast for $1.50 (reduced $0.30) and lunch for $2.50 (reduced $0.40). Your child may be eligible for reduced or free meals.
2018-2019 Parent Student Handbook
Parent Advisory Group
The S.T.A.R. Parent Advisory Group (PAG) meets the second Tuesday of the month at 9:15 AM in the library at the Osterville campus. The PAG serves to provide feedback to administration, review handbooks and program information, and to plan events and fundraisers which support the S.T.A.R. Program staff and students. All interested parents/guardians are welcome to attend!